SUMMER CAMP 2017
8 Action Packed Weeks
Summer vacations may be a break from school, but it doesn't have to be a break from learning. Our academic enrichment camps give elementary, middle and high schools students the skills and self-confidence to improve their grades and give them an academic edge. This camp is a great option to give your child a head-start for the next class, and the positive results of academic camps can be seen all year round.
- Ontario curriculum based programs
- Learning activities blended with fun and games
- Dedicated tutors build your child’s self-confidence
- Hands-on activities combined with real life examples
What To Expect
@ Summer Camp 2017
- Literacy Camp introduces the children to age-appropriate reading skills for preschoolers, elementary and middle school children.
- Language program covers phonics, comprehension, new vocabulary, public speaking, fluency in reading, grammar and writing skills.
- Numeracy Camp covers all the five mathematics strands included in the Ontario School Curriculum for all grades.
- French and Science days combine oral and writing language activities with exciting science experiments.
- Art Camp covers acrylic painting and sculptures
Download Summer Camp Schedules