Students in Grade 3 and Grade 6 will be writing the EQAO (Education Quality and Accountability Office) test in late May/early June 2017. There are reading, writing and mathematics components to the test. This test assesses how well Ontario’s public education system is developing students’ reading, writing and math skills. Our EQAO preparation classes will be preparing students by reviewing examples of questions that have been on the test in previous years.
- EQAO Preparation Classes Start from Jan 16th.
- Tests are based on Ontario Curriculum.
- Testing occurs in late May / Early June.
- Results are sent home in September.
- Achievement is reported based on Levels.
- Results do not impact your child's report card.
- Results are a snapshot of your child's achievement compared to provincial standards.
Visit one of our location to schedule your child's EQAO class.