Summer time can be a nightmare for parents of active, curious children. It’s a constant challenge to keep them mentally stimulated and ensure they’re no wasting time. At Megamind Abacus Academy, we recommend summer camp in Brampton. This is a great way to keep children productively busy without adding too much stress. You kids will still have time to relax and enjoy the summer.
What can you Expect?
Academic summer camps don’t just focus on textbook education, but also on exploration or experimenting. Our tutors awaken a child’s curiosity and imagination, encouraging them to explore different subjects. Our summer camps in Brampton camps provide a more hands-on experience so lessons are more memorable. We focus more on STEM-specific topics, helping children develop a better understanding of Science, Math, and related fields along with English and French. Here’s a look at what to expect:
- Exploration - Regular education doesn’t allow much room for students to investigate or explore the subject matter further. This can limit their understanding of it, which has an impact on a child's future education. During our summer camps, we explore the topics in greater detail. Tutors encourage students to look at new developments, discoveries, different perspectives, etc. This helps in developing a secure foundation for future education.
- Flexible - Tuition during summer camp isn’t as structured or rigid as regular classes. Tutors keep things fresh, entertaining, and surprising to ensure kids don’t feel overwhelmed or bored during the camp. This isn’t meant to be a complete replacement for school during summer. Camps have their unique schedule and classes.
- Gap in Learning - Schools have a higher student-to-teacher ratio so educators can’t pay much attention to struggling students. While teachers try their best, students still have some gaps in knowledge. This can be eliminated through summer camps. Tutors are able to dedicate more time, carefully explaining difficult concepts so students can fill the deficiency in their knowledge.
- Different Subjects - Summer camps cover many different subjects, addressing a child’s strengths and weaknesses at the same time. Students can learn STEM subjects along with languages like English and French.
Why enroll children in our summer camp in Brampton?
There are many summer camp options available in Brampton. Parents are often torn between different options, unable to decide which one would be most suitable for them. Here are some reasons why you should choose our summer camp in Brampton:
- Our tutors are well trained in Ontario curriculum and can effectively supplement the child’s education.
- Low tutor-student ratio ensures students get more personal attention, even during summer camps.
- Activities are tailored according to student requirements, ensuring they have help to overcome weaknesses.
Our summer camps are purely academic and are designed to ensure students learn but have fun at the same time. These summer camps are being offered at all our locations in Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon and Vaughan. You can choose between our half day and full day camp options for some of our locations.
If you want to know more about our summer camp programs here at MegaMind Abacus Academy, don’t hesitate to give us a call 905 840 0707 or 1 888 628 6463. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Download Camp Schedules