Mathematics is a challenging subject and many students at all levels struggle to understand it. Parents and guardians attempt to help but sometimes school math can be difficult for them as well. That’s why many parents choose to enroll their children into the MegaMind Abacus Academy. We have a team of qualified and certified educators who can help your children with all math challenges.
Our Math Tutoring Programs
We provide a wide range of tutoring programs to our students from different grades. Our teachers are trained and are familiar with the Ontario curriculum, which ensures the tutorial complements the curriculum. Our trained educators can handle:
- Grade 1 to 8 Math Tutoring - Our teachers will help students understand concepts like number sense, geometry and spatial sense, data management and probability, measurement, patterning and algebra, etc.
- Grade 9 Math Tutoring - Tutoring will focus on 9th Grade mathematical concepts like number sense, linear relations, algebra, analytic geometry, measurement, etc.
- Grade 10 Math Tutoring - The tutoring will focus on quadratic relations, trigonometry, analytic geometry, and other such concepts included in Grade 10 mathematics.
- Grade 11 Math Tutoring - This program explores all 11th Grade math concepts like functions and applications, trigonometric functions, exponential functions, etc.
- Functions Tutoring - This tutoring is focused on functions and is good for students struggling with this aspect of math. It includes exponential and logarithmic functions, polynomial and rational functions, trigonometric functions, etc.
- Calculus Tutoring - This program is designed for students struggling with calculus. Our teachers will help students understand derivatives and related applications, geometry and algebra of vectors, rate of change, and other aspects of calculus.
Our teachers know which topics and subjects are included in the school curriculum and also know what is considered most challenging.
What are the Advantages of Enrolling Your Children?
- We have a low student to teacher ratio so all students get personal attention from the educators. This can help students who don’t adjust well to the traditional school environment.
- If you request it, our teachers can communicate with your child’s school teacher. This allows them to keep up with the child’s progress at school and understand the challenges they face.
- The teachers will also discuss the student’s progress with parents to keep track of all the challenges students face. This helps teachers alter their approach to the subject matter if needed.
- We also provide advice on good study habits like note taking, organizing time, test preparation, memorization, etc.
Students and parents get a free consultation from us after their call. They can tour our facilities, speak with our teachers, and ask questions about the tutoring process. This will help them understand if the tutoring program is right for them.
If you want to know more about our tutoring programs here at MegaMind Abacus Academy, don’t hesitate to give us a call 905 840 0707 or 1 888 628 6463. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.